Posted: 26 November
About the role
Consider yourself a safe and confident driver? Get behind the wheel of our
iconic Coles vans and help deliver online shopping orders to our customers.
As a Customer Service Agent for Coles Online, you’ll play an essential part
in our community. Driving a Coles van, you’ll safely navigate your local
neighbourhoods to deliver online shopping to our customer’s homes during
the day or night. You’ll also help with picking and packing orders to the
highest standard, ready for delivery.
Good things you need
1. An Unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence and a safe driving record
(you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving
2. The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban
roads and/or regional areas
3. To be active – as well as driving, you’ll be on your feet, lifting and
carrying groceries from the van to your delivery points (there could be
4. Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days,
including early mornings, evenings and weekends (generally shifts run from
5am-1pm and 1pm-9pm)
5. A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with
enthusiasm, energy and pace
Good things start here
You’re already making good on our purpose – to sustainably feed all
Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives. And you already
know what we value most and how to bring out the best in each other. So who
better to apply for this role?
Get in quick and apply now.